Monday, October 25, 2010

A Quick Reflection from Howard "Lev" Levin


As a conservative thinker and a full time progressive tinkerer, I am often reminded of my sometimes bleeding hearts. I mean you can only chase your tail in a dizzy so long, before you realize that your extremities,are just as much integral to your life,as the blood pumping and coursing to that tail.

So,why am I waxing poetic?

Simple: to remind all not to retire from our wonderful progressive alliance. Because, at best our alliance is like the blood of harmony that flows between us, for the further development of justice for all.

I believe that progress is developing mindfulness, even in my sometimes conservative thought.

Lev

P.S. Get out and vote!!!

1 comment:

  1. I second that call for everyone to stick with the Alliance. Incidentally, the photo here was taken last summer, in July 2009 at the River Festival here in Beacon

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger